I was very excited when I received the product I would be working with. Fancy Pants Designs Ribbon Bundles. The bundle that I was working with was "It's Your Day".
Layout #1 -
In order to provide dimension I add brads to the ribbon in some of the circles.
I used the ribbon to give the feeling on the sun on this layout.
For this two page layout I used the ribbon to frame the 5 x 7 picture on the left side and added it to the tag on the right side.
It was so much fun to participate in this blog hop. Hope this provided you with some scrapbooking ideas. Please leave a comment for your chance to win!! Thanks for stopping by and make sure to click on the link below to check out what Mary has done!!
- ScrapbookSteals http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/
- Julie Koets http://jkkoets.blogspot.com/
- Sherri Thompson http://www.sherrithompson.blogspot.com/
- Corrina Colquhoun - you are here!
- Mary Pat O'brien-Siehl http://siehledwithakiss.blogspot.com/- go here next!
- Michelle McClure http://outofmybook.blogspot.com/
- Savannah O'Gwynn http://www.savannahland2.blogspot.com/
- Melissa Dehne http://abitofscrappygoodness.blogspot.com/
Happy Scrapbooking everyone!!