Sunday 6 January 2013

13 in 13

So, after much thought I have come up with the 13 things I want to complete in 2013. After doing this in 2012 I realized that I had set the bar way too high! Come on, 12 quilts!! I was able to complete 4 quilts which is pretty freaking awesome!! I tried to make the 13 goals achievable and things I really want to achieve. Here they are:
 
1. Spend less
 
2. Work out 3 times/week
 
3. Make the Joel Dewberry skirt pattern I have had for over a year
 
4. Write in my journal regularly
 
5. Finish the two quilts that are partially complete
 
6 .Make something with knit fabric- I have always been afraid to work with knits
 
7. Try one new recipe a month
 
8. Make the Amy Butler Weekender bag
 
9. Do three online classes
 
10. Read 4 books
 
11. Go out to dinner and movie four times in the year
 
12. Make 4 cards with Digi's
 
13. Get published in a magazine!!
 
So, there they are! Now I need to dust off the treadmill so that I can get started!!
 
Here's to 2013!!


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ya, I would say that 12 quilts in one year is a bit much. Love you new goals.

    ReplyDelete